BOLT Locks How They Work
If you drive a truck, haul gear or pull a trailer, then the BOLT Series of locks is for you. The BOLT Series of locks lets you set all your truck, trailer and equipment locks to work with one key- your ignition key!
Simply insert your vehicle key into the BOLT lock, turn it once and the lock mechanically and permanently learns your key code.
But convenience isn't the only beneift. BOLT Locks are made by STRATTEC, the world's largest manufacturer of automotive locks and keys, and the main OE lock supplier for Ford, GM and Chrysler. Since BOLT Locks use automotive technology and materials, they have the highest corrosion resistance rating on the market, and nearly impossible to pick.
Whether you're a truck pro or a weekend warrior, you can't beat the convenience of BOLT Locks. Why carry all those extra keys?
All BOLT Locks Feature:
- 6 Plate Tumbler Sidebar that prevents picking and bumping
- Automotive Grade, Weather-Resistant Shutter to Keep out Dirt and Moisture
- Double Ball Bearing Locking Mechanism
- Large Cylinder that makes it more Secure
- Auto Return Spring that Locks Automatically when Key is Removed
All BOLT Locks come with a limited Lifetime Warranty