Last updated: 03-06-2020
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. Unless you clear these cookies from your browser, we may use this information to:
• enable certain functions of the Service
• provide aggregate analytics
• store your preferences
• enable relevant, interest-based advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
• detect and defend against fraud and other risks to protect users and partners
• Improve the performance of the Service
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you might not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
• AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie