BOLT Lock J-Mount Installation
April 26, 2019•
Your J-Mount Comes With:
- J-Mount Bracket
- Instruction Sheet
- 2 Bolts
- 2 Lock Washers
- 2 Flat Washers
- 1 Plastic Gasket
- 2 Plastic Knobs
- 1 BOLT Receiver Head
How to Install Your BOLT Lock J-Mount
- Code your vehicle key to your BOLT receiver lock by inserting your key into the lock and turning it clockwise once. Then remove your key.
- Remove the two lower torque head screws from the Jeep's windsheild hinge. Your J-Mount can be installed on either your driver or passenger side.
- Align the plastic gasket with the two screw holes. Place the plastic gasket against the J-Mount bracket and slide the screw into the top hole of the J-Mount and gasket hole with the washers in place so the flat washer is against the J-Mount and the locking washer is against the screw. Then repeat for the bottom screw and tighten both.
- Place the high lift style jack onto the bracket by resting the lift onto the metal pin, located on the middle of the bracket. Then secure the lift by screwing in the two plastic knobs.
- Adjust the lower bumper on the back of the bracket to keep it tight against the Jeep to avoid any rattling.
- Attach your BOLT Lock Receiver by placing it on the J-Mount bracket.